The City of London Information Centre will be able to help you with all your visitor needs. Open every day and located between St Paul’s Cathedral and the Millennium Bridge, it is staffed by a multilingual team speaking 12 languages between them.
How can the staff help you?
•Information on the City of London and Greater London
•Information on destinations across England
•Transport information: Underground and bus maps
•Theatre and music listings
•Daily guided walks
What can you buy from the City information Centre?
•Maps and guides
•Fast track entrance tickets to some London attractions
•Sightseeing bus tours
•Sightseeing and dinner cruises
•Day trips in and out of London
•Postcards, stamps and much more …
Visit the City Information Centre or go to www.visitthecity.co.uk to plan your days out!
This content has been supplied by City of London Information Centre
Monday - Saturday: 09:30 - 17:30
Sunday: 10:00 -16:00
Closed 25, 26 December
24, 31 December & 1 January – subject to change
Images and Videos
Venue Details & Map
City of London Information Centre
St. Paul's ChurchyardCity of LondonLondonEC4M 8BX
- +44 (0)20 7332 1456
- Public transport:
- The nearest underground station is St Paul’s. We are located on the south Side of St Paul’s Cathedral close to the Millennium Bridge. You can find us by walking through Paternoster Square or the Cathedral gardens.
Facilities & Accessibility
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Hearing loop system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access